Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Neat Idea!

I recently added a link on the sidebar part of the blog that I want to make sure to point out, in case you're only seeing updates via email. (I think the email feature gives just the most recent post and doesn't show any of the other blog content, right?)

This is a really neat idea for prompting parents to pray for their kids at specific times of their day. I confess it's more fitting for moms with young children at home, but it isn't hard to think of modifications to come up with key prayer moments for the active lifestyles of older kids and teens.

Check out the link: Praying for My Children 7x7

I'd love to hear your ideas about incorporating this idea into the specific routine of your family. Please leave a comment so the rest of us can be inspired by your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment