Friday, May 6, 2011

Only the Tip of the Iceberg

I also wanted to share a couple of the pictures Kalynn took the day after the storm when they were able to return to their little house to retrieve some of their things. Here is what they found:


This is the front of the house, and it is one of the few that was left standing! It's incredible that Radley (the sweetest, bravest pooch I know!) survived being in the house without a scratch!

This is the view into their once-shady backyard.

Thanks again for praying us along on our journey this weekend. When I get my thoughts together to give a further update, I'm sure there will be some specific suggestions on how you might be able to personally assist in the relief and ministry that lies ahead for this city.

And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my own special mom and to all of you moms who are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment