Sunday, August 29, 2010

Many of you have asked about giving us a hand while Charlie is on the mend, and our dear friend, Annette, has come up with an idea I will share with you. She has set up a profile for us on a meal-scheduling web site so anyone who wants to help out by providing a meal can see when and what might be needed. If sharing a meal is your "thing", you can follow the link below to pick a day and then just type in what you would like to bring. The opening page will prompt you to log in or create an ID for using the site. They will not share your information, except to notify us by email when someone signs up.

Click here to access the meal calendar.

Thank you, Annette, for putting your good idea into action!

Before this weekend, I would have said we don't need any help and would have mustered up every ounce of super-mom strength I could find to keep all the balls in the air. But I'm beginning to see the light that by recognizing my own weakness and letting others step in to fill the gaps, I am enabling the Body to function in the way it is intended. I hope I never forget these simple lessons and will in the future be able to emulate the kindness, love, and generosity we are being shown each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment