Sunday, October 5, 2014

Write 31 Days - a challenge for October 2014

Where to start when narrowing life down ONE topic to write on every day for THIRTY-ONE days?!

Something familiar.  Something that stirs a passion.  Something others find interesting or helpful.

Two out of three ain't bad.  I know the topic, because I'm living it.  Many days, it fills my every thought.  I can only pray someone else will be blessed by what is shared here.


Numbers 3 and 4 of our kids flew away to college in August.  This leaves just my darling man and me to hold down the fort and figure out what in the world to do with ourselves.

Join me as I chronicle tidbits of what God is teaching me in this new phase of life.  There will be plenty of reflecting on what life looked like when we were so busy we couldn't see straight, as well as new joys and discoveries I don't even know to anticipate yet. 

It's day #1 ... will you journey thirty-one days with me?

Oct 2 ~ Not Easier, Just Different
Oct 5 ~ Time Too Short
Oct 6 ~ Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment